Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 June 2011

A birthday card for Kirsty x

Evening Peeps...how the devil are you?
Well, I haven't been very good at keeping my blog up-to-date, think I must have too much on my mind at the moment.  Busy filling out application forms and writing covering letters...oh what fun that is!  Never mind, me and a few hundred-thousand others too.

Anyway, enough of the self pity...tonights helping is another from Fizzy Moon, 'Thanks a Bunch'.  I must be honest and admit I have changed the design slightly since photographing it; I've since added '30' to the top right corner and some card candy to the opposite, bottom left corner.  I adapted it for my niece's 30th birthday which she will be celebrating tomorrow...so happy birthday Kirsty, you're catching up :0)

So here it is....hope you like it?





Card recipe:
Plain card stock from Ann-Maria card (& templates)
Floral paper = Forever Friends, Pink Parfait
Butterfly stamp
Flowers from stash & self made paper roses
Self made decorative pins
Images coloured with water coloured pencils
Small amount of glitter, just for the finishing touch.
                                                    Please feel free to leave a comment, I love receiving them :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marian, what a cutie! I do like those cream and pink flowers - very classy and a really nice 3D embellishment.

    Note to self: must make 3D flowers!
    Hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your ideas!
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete