Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 May 2011

Another Fizzy Moon

Hi All, hope you are all well?
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been really busy but also trying to fathom out how to do a 'direct link', I know I'm a bit dense when it comes to this blogging job! (so if anyone can tell me how, please let me know) I'd like to be able to join in some challenges but keep linking my full blog, then guess who gets disqualified :0(  Anyway, enough of the twisting...tonights helping is another from Fizzy Moon. I really hope you like it?
CS is from Kanban. Image is stamped with Promarkers.  Flowers are from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Marian to get a direct link click on the post you want to link to then copy the url which you then paste into Mr Linky. Thus the link for this post would be:
    http://whoopsadaisydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-fizzy-moon.html
    Hope that helps.
    Fab card by the way. Thanks for joining us at CFAS and hope to see you again. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete