Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Evening Peeps....
I'm still here, but still talking to myself :( I'm sure I'm missing something very simple, but what??
I've checked to make sure that I enabled anyone to comment and that seems fine.  Maybe no-one want to reply :(  Any way, enough of the self pity...here are a couple of pics for today, so please enjoy and if by chance you would like to leave a comment please feel free and make my day :0)



Today's helping is from Lily of the Valley, I just love their stamps.  The image is coloured using pro-markers (sorry, didn't record the colours) and the card has been embossed and then edged with distressing inks....
                                                       And now for the close-up...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marian, welcome to the world of blogging!
    Love the cards especially this one and the baby card.
    Hope you are ok xxx Jan

    ReplyDelete